Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional when it comes to woodwork, a good quality table saw can always be a game-changer. But choosing the best budget table saw can be daunting with all the options that are available out in the market right now.
To make your job a bit easier, we have prepared a handy buying guide for you here. Once you go through our list of top budget table saws and their reviews, you will get a crystal clear idea of which one best fits your needs.
Top 10 Best Budget Table Saw Reviews
Here are the table saws that we think are the best in the market right now. So, let’s get to know them.
What's Your Budget? Click on the Button below For Quick Help!
1. Dewalt DCS7485B Flexvolt 60v Max - Best Table Saw Under 500 USD
- 8-¼ inch table saw
- Rip capacity 24”
- Cage base made of metal roll
- Rack and pinion fence rails
- Innovative battery with voltage-changing technology
This is one of the best table saws under 500 you can find in the market right now. Even though this is a budget table saw it certainly does deliver high-end results. You can see how smoothly and cleanly it cuts as soon as you start using it.
On top of that, the saw is very quiet, so it’s not even a problem if you use it at home. The design is practical, and the handle is comfortable to use the saw with only one hand. You can also easily carry it around if you need to go to work somewhere else.
The battery uses a highly innovative technology that automatically changes voltage depending on how you want to use it. This saw can be used both corded or cordless, so it’s very flexible in that aspect.It’s design also prevents it from automatically restarting after any type of power disruptions. So, you don’t have to worry about any accidental damage either.
- Flexible design; can be used corded or cordless
- Precise and smooth adjustments
- Ample storage space for tools and materials
- No accidental re-starts
- Portable and quiet
- Great durability
2. Delta 36-6023 10 Inch Table Saw with 32.5 Inch Rip Capacity
- Contractor grade 15 amp motor
- A big rip capacity of 32.5 inch
- Rack and pinion fence rails for better precision
- 90 degrees depth cut at 3-1/2 inch and 2-1/2 inch at 45 degrees
One of the things that can be difficult to control when working with a table saw is consistency and precision. If you're struggling in this sector, we highly recommend the Delta 36-6023. Built with pinion fence rails and a rack, this tool can give you the most amount of control over your work. For this reason, it’s a strong contender for the title “best budget table saw”.
All fence adjustments are better, smoother, and faster. You also get 3 adjustment tabs that you can use to locate the fence.
This feature also keeps the fence and the blade parallels giving you true cuts that have consistent features.
Featuring a powerful 15 amp motor, this tool has a powerful 32.5-inch rip capacity.
You also get a table that is 559 square inches in size. Thanks to the durable construction of this, you don't have to think about any rusting or wear. Leveled perfectly, this table will give you a balanced workplace that you can fold as well.Operating the tool is also quite easy. You get instructions on setting up and a running guide as well. Power buttons and adjustment keys are all labeled and located in a way to make the tool user-friendly.
- Pinion fence and rails help increase accuracy and precision
- 3 adjustment tabs for easy relocation of the fence
- Parallel blades give you consistency and true cuts
- 599 square inch spacious stable top that is collapsible
- Easy to use; a great option for beginners
3. MicroLux Mini Tilt Arbor Table Saw For Benchtop Hobby Use
- Variable saw that cuts both plastic and wood
- 10 inches long x 11-1/2 inches wide and 7 inches tall
- Runs on Ac 120 v standard outlet
- Compatible with any clade that has a 10mm hole and 3-1/4 inch diameter
Replacing the blades on your table saw has never been easier! For your convenience, this MicroLux mini-model can be run with any blade that is 3-1/4 inch in diameter and has a 10m hole. Thanks to this flexibility, you can now add any blade of your choice to the tool.
The Micro lux mini is the world's first table, or portable saw to have variable speed. So, you can use the tool for more than just wood. Saw through plastic and metal like its butter.
You can operate this tool in any workplace as the tool requires a simple 120V AC power outlet to run. So you won't have to think about the power supply of the machine when traveling with it.
This powerful machine weighs just 11 pounds making this the perfect companion to take to work.
A vacuum cleaner adjustment helps make your job of cleaning up easier.Two miter gauge slots allow you to cut wood using both sides of the blade.
- Compatibility of a variety of blades makes replacements easier
- Weighs just 11 pounds; travel friendly
- Both sides of the blade can be used for cutting
- Variable speeds allow you to cut different material such as plastic and metal
Added vacuum cleaner adjustment
4. Bosch GTS1031 10-Inch Portable - Best Table Saw Under 400 USD
- 10-inch portable table saw
- Balanced one-handed carry handle
- Lightweight steel base
- 24-tooth carbide saw blade
- Incorporates a Smart Guard System
If you are looking for the top table saw under 400, this is the perfect one for you. This table saw was designed to be easily carried using only one hand. Its well-balanced design lets you easily lift it up and move it around without any problem.
This saw is especially great if you are working in a small space. It is accurate and smooth without being too big in size.
Although this saw does make a fair amount of noise, it is nothing a good quality hearing protector cannot solve.
The all-steel base makes this saw durable and sturdy. It can take on a lot of use and abuse without any problems thanks to this base.
Under the table, there is also a storage area. There is plenty of space here to store away your tools and accessories and keep your space organized.
You also read more top 5 Jobsite Table Saw here
- Safe and secure
- Cuts comparatively faster
- Maximum output with minimum waste
- Easy to store accessories
- Portable and durable
5. SKIL 3410-02 10-Inch Folding Stand - Best Table Saw Under 300 USD
- Extends up to 20-Inch x 32-Inch
- Heavy-duty steel stand
- Bevel Angle Range:0° to 47°
- Self-Aligning Rip Fence
- Cord Length:6 feet
Those of you looking for table saw under 300 can take a good look into this one right here. This is an easy to use table saw that gets the job done effectively.
With awesome safety features and accurate measurements, this table has you covered. Those of you who are concerned mostly about the safety issues about using a saw table will love this once you see its safety features.
The combination of the riving knife, blade guards and anti-kickback features ensures you have all the safety features you are gonna need in a table saw. On top of these, the table is also extendable.
It is, in general, quite well designed with a sturdy base. A 28 point carbide blade is included with the table, which is also of reasonably good quality. The blade makes great, smooth cuts with accurate measurements.
All in all, this is a solid, well-built piece of machinery that does its job well. Especially if you are looking for a starter saw table, this would be the perfect budget saw table for you.
- Extendable for convenience
- Cut height capacity 3-1/2-Inch
- Fast and easy setup
- Accurate measurements
- Easy to transport
6. Norse TS10 9683412 - Best Table Saw Under 300 USD
- Rip capacity 25-3/8"
- Table surface: 39"W x 22-1/2"D
- 10-inch, 24 tooth blade
- Includes a miter gauge
- 15A universal motor
This is a bench-top style table saw that is designed with a stand. It is a quality, and lightweight table saw that makes smooth and precise cuts.
The tabletop extends up to 39"W x 22-1/2"D, which lets you easily cut a 4' X 8' plywood sheet. While extension on the rear side provides enough support to safely finish your cuts.
Right out of the box, this has everything you might need to start cutting. The package includes a Miter gauge, 24-tooth blade as well as a rip fence.
The body itself is sturdy despite being made of plastic. And the steel legs also hold up quite nice for a strong footing. The nice flat top of the table also provides the perfect surface to work on.In terms of the noise level, the saw is impressively quiet. In addition, the accurate and nice, clean cuts of the blade certainly do make this saw a great buy for its price point.
- Portable as it’s easy to carry
- High-quality materials have been used to make the tool
- Ergonomic design
- Great value product
- Takes little space
7. SKIL 3601-02 Flooring - Best Table Saw Under 200 USD
- Contractor saw blade with 36 carbide-tipped teeth
- Miter and rip fence of die-cast aluminum
- 4.375” blade diameter
- Miter detents at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Amperage: 7.0
You must take a look at this wonderful flooring saw right here. With its contractor saw blade with 36 carbide-tipped teeth, this one can rip through various types of materials in no time.
This flooring saw is able to make cross, miter and rip cuts. Materials you can use with the saw include hardwood, engineered and laminate flooring.
If you are into doing floorings, this thing is easily a must-have. The good thing about this flooring saw is you can use it right in the same room you are working on. So this cuts out a lot of hassle of running to and fro with your floorboards.
The original blade that comes with the saw does hold up very well. It cuts quick and smooth, and on top of that, the ability to cut on-site makes your job all the quicker and easier.
Its compact and lightweight design makes this saw easy to carry and store. Set up is quite easy, and working with this is also very convenient and easy in general.
- Lightweight design
- Cuts through materials with ease
- Can make cross, miter and rip cuts
- Sturdy and compact
- Easy to store
8. NovelLife Mini Hobby - Best Table Saw Under 100 USD
- 5mm thick aluminum alloy platform
- 795-type dual ball bearing motor
- Anti-slip and shock-absorbing
- Three types of blades included
- Dimensions: 9.1 X 7X 2.8 inch
This is easily one of the best table saws under 100 that are available out there. It has a solid steel unibody frame that is well built and durable.
The ‘no deformation’ feature of this table saw mean your work surface is going to stay nice and flat for a long time. And you keep getting smooth, clean cuts on your boards for longer as well.
There is a protective plate over the blade as an additional safety measure, which is always good. The strong cutting power of the saw and the variation of blades let you cut a variety of materials.
It comes with three different types of blades, including a 3-inch HSS circular saw blade, 2.4-inch diamond saw blade, and 3-inch alloy saw blade. With these, you can cut a range of materials starting from PCB board, plastic, and PVC to wood, balsa, acrylic and other similar materials.The noise level on this saw is quite low, so that should also be a plus point for buying this guy. All in all, for the price it comes at, it definitely provides you with a lot of options and functionality worth your pennies.
- Powerful cutting performance
- Durable and anti-deformation surface
- Noise level low
- Diverse functions
- Compact storage sized
9. 4 in4 inch Mighty-Mite Table Saw by Chicago Pneumatics
- 4-inch blade diameter
- 90-degree angle cut depth
- Weighs 7.39 pounds
- 120-volt power supply
Table saws don't always have to be huge. You can now get a table that says that work great but does not take up half of your work station.
This product from Chicago Pneumatics is an example of such a table saw. Weighing just 7.39 pounds, this table is lightweight and can be carried anywhere without trouble. In fact, it can be considered as the best portable table saw under 300.
Thanks to the compact size of the table saw, you can use the device alongside other power tools comfortably. No need to sacrifice too much table space.
A 4-inch circular saw is perfect for everyday work. No need to whip out a large saw machine just to carve out a photo frame or a small DIY project. Although the saw is small in size, you can make depth cuts of 90 degrees easily. Thanks to the 2 miter slots, you can cut precise angles. Saw through plastic, molding, and small wooden frames in seconds using this sharp table saw!For your safety, the tool also comes with a blade guard and an eye shield. There’s no need to buy any other accessories with the kit.
- Small and compact table saw that is perfect for a cramped workspace
- Lightweight construction makes the tool travel-friendly
- Sharp 4 inch circular saw is sharp and precise; cut through molding, plastic, and wooden frames
- Perfect for small at-home DIY projects
- 2 miter slots added for cutting in precise angles
10. Leegol Electric 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw - Portable Wet Cutting Porcelain Tile Cutter Table Saw
- Incudes water reservoir to keep blades cool
- A powerful motor capable of generating 3550 RPM
- Rip fence with miter for better cutting angle
- Gives you the flexibility of cutting in different angles
Tired of having to stop working, you saw machine because your blade keeps getting hot? Say goodbye to those days.
This saw machine has a built-in water reservoir that was designed to keep your blade cool at all times. Not only does this help increase your productivity, but it also helps keep your blades in good condition for a longer time. That’s why it’s regarded as one of the best inexpensive table saws out there.
The cooling feature also helps keep your workstation cleaner. As the feature eliminates and reduces dust and debris production, you have less cleanup to do after sawing.
This small table saw can be adjusted to cut from different angles. You get to choose between 0 to 45-degree angles for whatever kind of cuts you need.
An added rip fence with the miter gauge helps increase the performance of the cutting angle.Although the construction of the tool is small, the product performs like a beast. Equipped with a powerful motor, this machine can generate up to 3550 RPM. So you can use this tool for small at-home projects as well as a few large projects.
- Keeps blades cool at all times with the help of a cooling reservoir
- Portable and travel friendly
- Contains a powerful motor that can generate 3550 RPM for larger projects at hand
- Miter gauge included added rip fence for better cutting angle precision.
- Option to choose between 0 to a 45-degree angle
Things to Consider When Buying a Budget Table Saw
In order to help you find your perfect table saw, we will talk about the features you need to consider before making the purchase.
Keep in mind the type of work you do when buying your table saw. One type of saw might work best for you, while another type might not.
Find out what type of materials the saw is able to cut through and what type of blade it uses. If you want to be able to customize your table saw, see if it is possible with the model you are looking into buying.
Safety should always be your highest priority no matter what. Be sure you are satisfied with the safety measures that come with the table saw before you get it.
There are multiple types of safety features that are usually incorporated into table saws. And when it comes to safety, more is always better.
The size of your workspace is very important when choosing your table saw. If you work in a small workshop, make sure to choose accordingly.
On the other hand, if the place you work in is comparatively bigger and has a lot of space, you can easily go for the bigger ones.
If you are going to have to carry your table saw a lot, try getting one that is compact and portable. There are many good quality portable table saws available out there. So, you don’t have to skimp on quality in terms of portability.
Pay attention to the material and the build quality of the table saw. Good build and materials are important for its durability. Great quality means it can serve you for a long time, which makes it worth your money at the end of the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are table saws safe to use?
It depends on how you use them, and the safety features of your table saw. But generally speaking, table saws are a lot safer than handheld saws in terms of safety features.
2. Does using a table saw get too messy?
The amount of sawdust or mess depends on the type of material you are using and the type of cut. It should not get too messy if you are prepared and organized from beforehand.
3. How to keep the workspace clean while using my table saw?
Many table saws come equipped with a dust collecting bag, chamber or tube. You can use a vacuum system with the tube to effectively suck all the dust in, without getting your workspace messy at all.
4. What to do in case of loud table saws?
In general, you should always use hearing protection while using loud machines. If your saw is especially loud, try to use it in a place away from children or the elderly.
5. How long do table saws last?
Good quality table saws can last for decades. You might need to replace the blade now and then, depending on how often you use the saw. But quality table saws that are well built can last you for a really long time.
With the knowledge of our buying guide at your hand, we are certain you are well on your way to getting the best budget table saw out there. Think of your it as an investment for the future, as a good choice of table saw can last you for a long time to come, and save you a lot of money and hassle.