The market has come with so many spectacular saws that it has become extremely difficult to choose one. So, you need a narrowed down list of products to make an easy buying decision. And that’s what we are offering you here.
We’ve reviewed the best models out there, any of which will make a great possession for a woodworker. So, read on to find the best Jobsite table saw on the market. Also, you should take a look at our buying guide to make a smart purchase.
Best Jobsite Table Saw Reviews
These are the units we want you to check out. Once you get familiar with them, you will know what high-quality table saws are about.
1. DEWALT DW745S Compact Job Site Table Saw
- Rip Capacity: 20-inch
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Wattage: 1850 watts
- Speed: 3850 RPM
- Dimensions: 27x18x28 inches
Whenever you study the market looking for a quality power tool such as a table saw, the name Dewalt will pop up for sure. Yes, the brand has done it again with yet another portable machine. You will have it easy to carry the 22 kg weighing device from one job site to another.
The tool comes with folding legs so that you can adjust the height as you like. And it will blow you away with the 15 amp motor it boasts. You will see it work magic through those hardwoods, ripping them apart with furious power. I also found the rip capacity of 20 inches to be quite satisfactory.
Now, if durability is your concern, then you should rest assured knowing that the unit comes with high-quality tube steel construction. You also need to check out the metal role cage, which looks quite sturdy too. So, we recommend this model highly. For, it’s the best portable Jobsite table saw on our list.
- Extremely compact and lightweight for easy portability and maneuvering
- Folding legs included to adjust the height as you want
- The carbide blade with 24 teeth makes it easy to cut through hardwood
- The metal roll cage is strongly made for securing the device
- Use of tube steel makes the unit strong and up for tough tasks
2. Bosch Power Tools 4100-10 Tablesaw - 10 Inch Jobsite Table Saw
- Rip Capacity: 25-inch
- Horsepower: 4 HP
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Speed: 3650 RPM
- Dimensions: 29x32x13 inches
Here’s another unit with a 15-amp motor. The rotation of this machine is 3650 RPM, which is incredible. We are talking about 4 HP over here. So, if you are hesitating to get your hands on any tough job, this is the tool you want to buy and get the job done with.
Now, what’s most amazing about this model is its high rip capacity of 25 inches. You will also like the arbor lock mechanism it comes with. Changing the blade will be very easy with this in place. Moreover, I found the operating speed of the device to increase smoothly, thanks to the soft-start circuitry.
You will also appreciate the dust collection port included in the model. And the fact that it comes with spacious storage is awesome too. Among other features, I found the SquareLock Rip Fence to be easily adjustable.
- The 10-inch blade provides 25-inch rip capacity, which is quite high
- Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls make the unit safe to use
- Lightweight Gravity-rise stand will serve the purpose for a long time
- Dust collection port is included for easy collection of dust and a clean workplace
- SquareLock Rip Fence is easily adjustable with the clamping feature
3. SawStop JSS-Mca Legacy Jobsite Saw with Mobile Cart
- Rip Capacity: 25.5-inch
- Weight: 108 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Speed: 4000 RPM
- Dimensions: 26x28x45 inches
This one is a perfect option for job site applications. And the fact that it’s collapsible makes storing the device very easy.
Also, I found the wheels on the cart to be quite large. So, if the terrain’s rough, don’t worry a bit.
What’s also appreciable is the rip capacity this device has. We are dealing with 25.5” of it over here. So, you are looking toward quite a large working area. Moreover, I was impressed with the easy adjustment of the blade it offers. All you need to do is turn the wheel once.What’s more, the unit comes with this ErgoLock feature introduced in the fence. Locking and sliding the rail will be a breeze with it. So, I would recommend this extremely portable device highly even though it will cost you a little.
- The collapsible mobile cart makes it highly portable
- A very dependable fence along with ErgoLock feature
- Incredible 25.5-inch rip capacity provides a large working area
- Adjustment of the blade is very easy with one turning of the wheel
- Quick locking and sliding of the rail makes it convenient
4. Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw with Laser
- Cutting Depth: 3-9/16 inches at 90 degrees
- Power: 15-amp
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Speed: 4800 RPM
- The diameter of the Blade: 6 inches
The tool we are about to review comes with a powerful 15-amp motor. Now, what makes it outstanding is the stunningly high speed. Yes, the machine boasts 4800 RPM.
That’s why if you need to get a big task done fast, it will be the best Jobsite table saw for woodworking for you. And you want such a machine to cut pressure-treated lumber as well as hardwood.
I found the outfeed support of this tool to be very efficient. So, long gone are the days when you needed rollers for catching the wood. Also, the machine comes with a 30-inch rip capacity. And its 10-inch blade will perform some extraordinary cutting.
I was ecstatic with the LaserGuide technology this model has. If precision in cutting is what you are looking for, then you will be pleased with this feature too. Now, there’s an issue with the product. Sometimes, its fence lacks options for adjustment. So, checking the alignment is a must before buying the tool.
- The extraordinary 4800 RPM speed, higher than most other options
- An incredibly high rip capacity of 30 inches makes it perfect for tough jobs
- Cutting depth is awesome at both 90 and 45 degrees
- LaserGuide technology offers extreme precision in cutting
- Extended leg for pushing and pulling the unit with ease
5. Hitachi C10RJ 10" 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw with 35" Rip Capacity and Fold and Roll Stand
- Rip Capacity: 35-inch
- Wattage: 15 watts
- Speed: 4500 RPM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Power: 15 amps.
Check out another rugged tool with impressive design. Its legs are nicely foldable for easy portability. And you will have to appreciate the introduction of the circuit breaker. The storage in this unit is also quite large.
The motor of this unit is a 15-amp. And it has a speed of 4500 RPM, which is spectacular. Now, what makes this tool special is its high torque. Yes, it will cut through hardwood alright. Moreover, it has a big table surface for convenience. Along with a 35 inches rip capacity, it will allow you to cut large pieces.
I loved the rotating fence mechanism this device comes with. Also, the cutting depth is quite excellent. What's more, it has a dust port for easy collection of dust. And if you like to work with vacuum cleaners, you can connect it to one.
Now, one of the best things about this machine is its soft start mechanism. There will be a lesser chance of any injury, thanks to this safety feature.
- Foldable legs make the unit compact and highly portable
- Very large storage along with excellent cutting depth
- Impressive 4500 RPM speed for getting the job done fast
- 35 inches rip capacity will let you cut through large pieces
- Soft start mechanism for preventing any injury, making it safe to use
You May Also Love To read: Best Budget Table Saw Under 500
Before You Buy Jobsite Table Saw (Buying Guide)
Let’s talk about the factors that play some vital roles in making a table saw great. When you like a particular unit, see if it comes with all the necessary features we are going to talk about.
Since we are talking about Jobsite tools over here, you can guess how important the portability is. The market will provide you with so many great products that come with high portability. So, it will be easy to choose one.
Now, what you want in your product are features like foldable legs. Yes, we’ve reviewed some awesome products with those features. The device also shouldn’t be too heavy. And its measurement needs to be appropriate for easy transportability.
You also need to check if there’s a wheeled cart included with the device. If there is one, you are game.
If you have to deal with thick pieces of wood, you need to buy a tool with high rip capacity. There are units out there that come with as high as 30 inches of it. Now, if you can’t afford to buy one of them, at least don’t settle for anything less than 15 inches.
See if the device comes with a sufficient amount of power to see the job done. If you are dealing with moderately thick woods, then you need a 2 HP machine. And if it's very thick, then you want to buy a unit with 3-4 HP.
Check if the blade is sufficiently large to cut through tough workpieces. And the best blade for cutting wood would be the carbide one. See if you can get a device with such a blade. Also, make sure that it's resistant to corrosion and wear.
Handling a table saw might become a bit risky at times. I mean, you are dealing with sharp stuff over here. So, you should look for a model that comes with the necessary safety features. For example, a table saw with an anti-kickback mechanism can be a good option as far as safety is concerned.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can a job site table saw cut through hardwoods?
Yes, most of the units can. As long as the device comes with a good rip- capacity, there shouldn’t be any problem in cutting hardwoods.
2. Is there any risk of getting injured while operating a job site table saw?
I’m afraid, there is. You must know the basics of using a table saw before operating it. Also, don’t forget to wear your goggles. And if there’s any safety feature included in the device, make the best use of it.
3. Do job site table saws come with dado blade compatibility?
Some of them do, while others do not. So, make sure to check if the device is compatible with dado blades when you want dadoes in the wood.
4. How do I deal with the sawdust?
Well, the best solution to the sawdust problem is buying a device that comes with a dust collection port. This way, you can keep the workplace clean. Also, a stand will help in this cause.
5. How much speed should a job site table saw have?
A good table saw should come with at least 3000 RPM speed to get the job done fast. There are units out there with speed as high as 4800 RPM.
We’ve talked about all the things a buyer should learn about a table saw. So, what are you waiting for then? Isn’t it time you purchased that best Jobsite table saw you’ve been looking for?
Hi, this is Sam Maxi. It’s been almost nine years I’ve been doing woodworks and my passion is still touching the sky. I love talking about woodwork tools and my reviews are mostly based on the experience I have from my work. Apart from reviewing, I am a huge fan of surfing. Also, I love watching horror genre movies.